Throw Pillow - Zinnia and Garden Insect
This listing is for a digitally printed, hand sewn zinnia and garden insect throw pillow with or without a down filled pillow insert (please select if you want "cover only" or "cover with insert"). This design was developed from original watercolour and pen and ink illustrations by Leanne Shea Rhem and Zac Kenny.
Each throw pillow is made using digitally printed fabric which is designed, painted and drawn by Leanne and Zac collaboratively. We sew each throw pillow with an envelope style enclosure at the back using organic cotton sateen fabric. Every item is hand sewn in Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada.
The images in this listing are stock photos, slight variations in color and placement of the print can occur.
- Size: each pillow measures approximately 20 inches wide X 20 inches high
- Design: Zac Kenny and Leanne Shea Rhem
Back- 100% organic cotton
- Printing pigment: water based inks are used to print our textiles which are digitally printed in the United States
- Washing instructions: wash cool, gentle setting using phosphate free detergent, hang dry for best results
- Packaging: each item comes with a tag detailing washing instructions and material content
* Be warned that this design has creepy crawly bugs including spiders and snakes, some peoples are scared by these critters but we think they're an awesome part of the garden eco system.