Pencil Case - Deer
Regular price $22.00
This listing is for a digitally printed, hand sewn deer pencil case developed from original watercolour and pen and ink illustrations by Leanne Shea Rhem and Zac Kenny.
Each pencil case is made using digitally printed fabric which is designed, painted and drawn by Leanne and Zac collaboratively. Every item is hand sewn in Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada.
The images in this listing are stock photos, slight variations in color and placement of the print can occur.
- Size: each pencil case measures approximately 9 inches wide X 5 inches high
- Design: Zac Kenny and Leanne Shea Rhem
Outside- 55% linen and 45% cotton
Lining- 100% organic cotton
Thread: 100% white polyester
- Printing pigment: water based inks are used to print our textiles which are digitally printed in the United States
- Washing instructions: wash cool, gentle setting using phosphate free detergent, hang dry for best results
- Packaging: each item comes with a tag detailing washing instructions and material content