This listing is for a digitally printed, hand sewn owl tea towel developed from original watercolour and pen and ink illustrations by Leanne Shea Rhem. Each tea towel comes with cotton twill hanger sewn into the top corner hem for easy display on kitchen knobs and hooks. Every item is hand sewn in Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada.
The images in this listing are stock photos, slight variations in color and placement of the print can occur.
- Size: each tea towel measures approximately 16 inches wide X 22 inches high
- Design: Zac Kenny and Leanne Shea Rhem
Outside- 55% linen and 45% cotton
Hanger- 100% cotton twill tape
Thread: 100% white polyester
- Printing pigment: water based inks are used to print our textiles which are digitally printed in the United States
- Washing instructions: wash cool, gentle setting using phosphate free detergent, hang dry for best results
- Packaging: each item comes with a tag detailing washing instructions and material content