This listing is for a digitally printed, hand sewn zinnia and garden insect make up bag developed from original watercolour and pen and ink illustrations by Leanne Shea Rhem and Zac Kenny. Every item is hand sewn in Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada.
The images in this listing are stock photos, slight variations in color and placement of the print can occur.
- Size: each make up bag measures approximately 9 inches wide X 6 inches high with a 3 inch gusset
- Design: Zac Kenny and Leanne Shea Rhem
Outside- 55% linen and 45% cotton
Lining- 100% organic cotton
Thread: 100% white polyester
- Printing pigment: water based inks are used to print our textiles which are digitally printed in the United States
- Washing instructions: wash cool, gentle setting using phosphate free detergent, hang dry for best results
- Packaging: each item comes with a tag detailing washing instructions and material content
* Be warned that this design has creepy crawly bugs including spiders and snakes, some peoples are scared by these critters but we think they're an awesome part of the garden eco system.