Coin Purse - Zinnia and Garden Insect
This listing is for a digitally printed, hand sewn zinnia and garden insect coin purse/jewelry pouch developed from original watercolour and pen and ink illustrations by Leanne Shea Rhem and Zac Kenny. This pouch is perfect for putting credit cards, coins, or jewelry in. The bright pop of colour makes it easy to find all your essentials. This little pouch is also great for men who don't like carrying a wallet!
Each coin purse/jewelry pouch is made using digitally printed fabric which is designed, painted and drawn by Leanne and Zac collaboratively. Every item is hand sewn in Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada.
The images in this listing are stock photos, slight variations in color and placement of the print can occur.
- Size: each coin purse/jewelry pouch measures approximately 4.5 inches wide X 3 inches high
- Design: Zac Kenny and Leanne Shea Rhem
- Printing pigment: water based inks are used to print our textiles which are digitally printed in the United States
- Washing instructions: wash cool, gentle setting using phosphate free detergent, hang dry for best results
- Packaging: each item comes with a tag detailing washing instructions and material content
* Be warned that this design has creepy crawly bugs including spiders and snakes, some peoples are scared by these critters but we think they're an awesome part of the garden eco system.
*Coins not included