Purse - Zinnia and Garden Insect
This listing is for a digitally printed, hand sewn zinnia and garden insect purse developed from original watercolour and pen and ink illustrations by Leanne Shea Rhem and Zac Kenny. Every item is hand sewn in Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada.
The images in this listing are stock photos, slight variations in color and placement of the print can occur.
- Size: each purse measures approximately 12 inches wide X 10 inches high with a 3 inch gusset and comes with an adjustable/removable strap measuring approximately 48 inches in length including brass latches and strap length adjuster. There are two pockets on this purse, one is a 7 inch zippered pocket on the outside front of the purse and the other is a pouch pocket on the inside lining measuring approximately 5.5 X 5.5 inches.
- Design: Zac Kenny and Leanne Shea Rhem
Lining- 100% organic cotton
Thread: 100% white polyester
- Printing pigment: water based inks are used to print our textiles which are digitally printed in the United States
- Washing instructions: wash cool, gentle setting using phosphate free detergent, hang dry for best results
- Packaging: each item comes with a tag detailing washing instructions and material content